Privacy & Cookies
Informative Report on the Disclosure and Consent to the processing of Personal Data, as complies with Legislative Decree no. 196 dated 30.06.2003 the “Personal Data Protection Code”
In compliance with Art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196 dated 30 June 2003, we inform you that we duly process all the personal data collected whereby the type, nature and form of said collected data is exclusively limited to general/normal personal data as per standard requirements.
Purposes and aims of data processing:
All personal data is processed in strict compliance with each and every data subject right and only for the purpose of the execution of the contract. Those are as follows:
- registration to an education offer
- fulfillment of any contract provisions by the parties involved
- fulfillment of all duties and obligations in connection with the association education center castle Goldrain such as the processing of internal statistical data, for financial statement purposes as well as any administrative, accounting, billing and recording purposes
- protection/prevention of requirements/management of liabilities/ responsibilities
Forwarding of personal data:
With reference to the above stated purposes and aims of data processing, personal data may be disclosed to:
- any official administration and authority, as legally provided
- to the banks and credit institutes that our association is connected with, in as far as the administration and management of claims/liabilities and any financial consultancy issue whatsoever may be concerned
- to each and every natural/legal, official, public and/or private individuals, entities and parties (legal, consultancy and fiscal and tax consultancy offices, justice courts, chambers of commerce, etc.), whenever such disclosure may be necessary to the ends of our purposes, aims and activities or in view of any requirement and obligation as specified above
- to instructors of an educational event, in the case of that the course participant agreed
Way of data processing:
Data processing can be conducted with or without the help of electronic or automated means. In any case, said data processing shall be also conducted in compliance with the application of any safety measure available to guarantee the safety and privacy of such data.
The allocation of the data is voluntary. In the case you do not allow us the access to your data it might happen that we can not proceed your request. Your data will never processed without your agreement.
Rights of the data subject:
The personal data protection code also grants the data subjects the right to exercise specific rights as thereby provided by Art. 7.
- Specifically a data subject has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him do exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form,
- A data subject has the right to be informed on details concerning the source of the personal data; of the purposes and methods of the processing as well as the identification data concerning data controllers, data processors and the entities or the categories of entities to whom or which the personal data may be thus communicated to.
- All data subjects shall retain the right to check and to confirm any personal data, to obtain updating, rectification or the integration of any such data as well as the right to requesting the erasure, the transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of any data that has been processed unlawfully.
- A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part and on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data, and to request subsequent erasure, transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of any such data.
If you want to make use of these rights described above, please feel free to contact the bailee of our association, Maier Angelika, Via Apollonia 5, 39010 Sirmiano - Nalles, or the personal data protection official Ms. Maier Angelika. E-Mail: email@example.com
Cookies are small text files which can be stored by a website, and with the help of the browser, on the hard drive of a client computer, to save smaller amounts of website information for a specific period of time. Generally, there are different types of cookies; these can be separated into technical cookies and profiling cookies (cookies used for marketing and advertising purposes).
This website uses technical cookies. In the following, you find more detailed information.
Webtracking – Google Analytics:
You can block cookies with a corresponding setting in your browser software; however, in this case and where applicable, you may not be able to use all website functions. Furthermore, you can prevent Google from capturing data related to your website usage (incl. your IP address) with the help of the cookies and from processing this data, if you download and install the available browser plugin on this link https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB.
Here you find general information about Google Analytics and safeguarding your data: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en
By using this website you agree to the processing of the collected data by Google and/or other web analytics service providers in the above described way and mentioned purpose.